Acceptable Use Policy
NOTICE: Hatch My House will close on December 1, 2016. Please see Closing Notice for more information.
You acknowledge and agree that all 'Users' and 'Recipients' are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all actions related to the use of Hatch My House's 'Services', regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, 'Users' and 'Recipients' must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not use Hatch My House 'Services' for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- collect monetary funds (a) on the behalf of someone else (b) for the sale of narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (c) for the sale of drug paraphernalia, (d) for the sale of items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) for the sale of items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) for the sale of items that are considered obscene, (g) for the sale of items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) for the sale of certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) for the sale of ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories (j) for the sale of certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law, or (k) for the sale of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- relate to PayPal transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Hatch My House and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to Hatch My House immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can contact Hatch My House at: